1. Launch Google Calendar.
2. Scroll down to My calendars and click the down arrow next to the calendar you'd like to embed.
3. Select Calendar Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. You can use a Web Site feature to integrate the calendar or embed it in an Info feature.
- To use a Web Site feature, click the HTML button in the Calendar Settings section and copy the URL, then add the URL as a new web view within your Web Site feature.
- To use an Info feature, copy the Embed This Calendar code and paste it into the HTML editor of your Info feature.
Web Site Feature:
5. Don't forget to confirm the calendar is set for public access, or else it won't work properly for users. You can verify by clicking the Share this Calendar feature in the Calendar Settings and checking the box next to "Make this calendar public."