Making sales is all about showcasing the product in terms of what it can do for a client. Since humans are visual creatures, we always want to see what we're getting. This is why it's crucial to share examples of your work when meeting with potential clients. You're more likely to secure the sale and instill confidence in your clients that they're going to get their money's worth.
There are multiple ways to preview a created app with a potential client. Check out the options below.
If you're just getting started...
1. Use this preview site.
- Direct your clients to this URL.
- Give them their app code so they can plug into the previewer.
- The app will load right there in their browser and function much like the native app would.
2. Install the preview apps for iOS and Android.
- Search Preview Your App in the App Store or Google Play to locate & download them.
- For iOS: When you launch the app, you'll be prompted to enter an email & password. Just plug the app code into the email address field and leave the password field blank, then click Go.
- For Android: When you launch the app, you'll be prompted to enter a demo code. Just plug the app code in here, then click Go.
- The app preview will load on the device and function nearly the same as it would when live & installed.
Note: You can also send your clients these QR codes for both preview apps. They'll just need a QR scanner app on their device. When they scan the codes, they'll be directed to the app listings, where they can easily install them.
PREVIEW YOUR APP FOR IPHONE PREVIEW YOUR APP FOR ANDROID
If you've been a client for a while...
In addition to all the above options, send your clients URLs or QR codes for your existing, live apps. This is a great way to showcase your published apps and give them a better understanding of how their live app will function.