- For a new source code: additional features and design options, as seen in our up-to-date preview app
- For Publish Step changes: most items in Step 4, like the app icon, can only be changed by updating the app
- For bug fixes: if we confirm that an issue you're facing can be resolved with an update
1. Log into the Google Developer Console using your Google Developer login credentials.
2. Select your app from the list.
3. Verify that the Store Listing and Pricing & Distribution sections are complete (they'll have green checkmarks next to them).
4. Click the APK tab from the left-side menu, then the blue "Upload new APK to Production" button.
5. Select the APK file you've received.
6. Click Save. This version's status should switch to "Draft in Prod."
7. Within about 24 hours, users should see the new update available for download. However, you can check on the status at any time through your console.