Starting with just one image, you can now toggle the blur effect on globally or on a feature-by-feature basis to complete graphics for your entire app. If you want to spice up some features with a bit of added color, try adding the blur effect to images from our included gallery.
- iOS apps published September 1, 2015 & later
- Android apps published September 15, 2015 & later
1. Navigate to the Design Step and click the Screen Background options for both the Home Screen and all Features. Or, choose to navigate to the Build Step and select the feature you want to edit. Click enable Custom Design> Screen Background.
Here are some examples of the Blur Effect in action:
- The blur effect does not apply to animated images.
- For HTML5 apps, the blur effect's success depends on the browser. Refer to this article for more details.