Starting with just one image, you can now toggle the blur effect on globally or on a feature-by-feature basis to complete graphics for your entire app. If you want to spice up some features with a bit of added color, try adding the blur effect to images from our included gallery.
- iOS apps published September 1, 2015 & later
- Android apps published September 15, 2015 & later
- Navigate to Create and select Design. Click Edit next to Home Screen Background.
- Or, choose to navigate to the Build Step and select the feature you want to edit. In this case, click Custom Design > More Options > Screen Background.
- The blur effect does not apply to carousel images.
- For HTML5 apps, the blur effect's success depends on the browser. Refer to this article for more details.