The Design Step is where you design the layout for your app's home screen, customize your navigation button, and create each feature's styling, such as the color and font. This is where you'll begin the app-building process, but you can continually add or remove features as you please after you've moved onto the subsequent steps.
Here You Can:
- Choose the navigation type, additional buttons and shortcuts.
- Set the header background color and background image for the home screen.
- Set the screen background color and background images for the home screen.
- Add home screen animated images.
- Choose navigation buttons.
- Choose a header background and header text color for the features.
- Choose a screen background, font and text color for the features.
- Choose a custom color scheme or customize your own.
- Customize the button text color and background color.
The Design Step is divided into three main sections:
- Home Screen
- Navigation Buttons
- Screen Styling