In Your Reseller Dashboard
You can check your app's submission status through your Reseller Dashboard.
1. Log into your Reseller Dashboard and locate the app.
2. Click the gear icon to view the action menu.
3. Select Upload Status.
4. The Upload Status window will pop up. Here you'll see each stage of the submission process. (In the example below, this app was first released in March then republished in August. You can see the 1.1 version number it was submitted with on August 19th. It's currently "Waiting for Review" in iTunes Connect, and when it's released another "Approved" status will be listed at the bottom.)
In iTunes Connect
Once we've submitted your app to Apple, you can also check your iOS app's submission status through your iTunes Connect account. This is where your App Store listings are created, and where you can manage editable content.
Check out this article for info on what each status means. If your app status is Rejected, feel free to contact us.
1. Log into your iTunes Connect account and click My Apps.
2. Find your app by scrolling or searching. Once located, you'll see the app status below the app name.
3. You can also click the app to view its status and listing details.
4. If your app is Ready for Sale, you can click More > View on App Store to view its live listing. (Note: The URL you're directed to is your App Store URL, which you should place in the App Info section on the dashboard to enable crucial features.)