1. Create a new canvas or project (depending on your photo editing software). For Traditional effects, you'll use the same dimensions as your home screen. For Modern effects, your sliders will be larger than the home screen dimensions.
Traditional Slider Sizes
- iPhone 4/4S: 640x960px
- Phone: 640x1136px (750x1334px when optimizing for iPhone 6)
- Tablet: 1536 x 2048px
- iPhone 4/4S: 1040x960px
- Phone: 1040x1136px
- Tablet: 1936x2048px
2. Make this canvas transparent.
3. With this new canvas open, also open the image you'd like to use, so they're side-by-side.
4. Copy the image and paste it onto the canvas. You can adjust the sizing and positioning from here. (The checkered portions are transparent, so you'll see your home screen background image from behind the slider.)
5. Save your image for web (we recommend a file size of less than 1 MB) and follow the instructions on uploading and assigning it here.